Thursday, September 30, 2010

BACK!!

Happy fall! Sorry to have disappeared for a bit. We started our September with a trip to Israel to introduce Benji to the other side of the family. What an amazing trip! Benji got to meet his cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles. I was surprised how well he adjusted to the time difference. There is a 7 hour difference and I was sure he would be confusing day for night and visa versa. Because we took at midnight flight there, he was so tired from being awake at the airport that he passed out almost the entire 9 hour flight there! When we arrived it was already 5pm Israel time and I was sure he wouldn't sleep again so soon, but after all of the activity of meeting the new family, he passed out again around 9pm until 6am the next morning!
Now we are back in New York and that means back to work as well. Things have been getting steadily busier for me since I went back to work in July after maternity leave. Currently working on a variety of residential projects, it has been a true challenge to balance my new life as a working mom. On top of that, Itamar (my husband for new followers) is out both Tuesday and Thursday nights for work and basketball. That leaves me with a lot to do on those days since I jump right from work into Benji time with no break until he goes to sleep. These past few nights he has decided to move his bedtime from around 7:30pm to 9pm, leaving me with much less evening time for myself.

All in all, busy but in a good way. I will begin writing about some of my new projects, home and design tips and more so please check back for new and regular updates! Happy September. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment