Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Great Diaper Bag Design

I'm always looking for interesting new design products and since I now have a 3 month old, you can be sure I have found great new sources for kids stuff. My favorite this week are the diaper bags from Gitta Bag. These great diaper bags are totally functional and totally cute! They strap on to the back of your stroller and offer hooks and insulated pockets for pacifiers, bottles and more.



I love the unique patterns offered and the accessories that go with the bags. My favorite feature is the Activfold accessory that attaches to the diaper changing pad to keep kids busy during changes. When you don't need it on the changing pad, you can use it on your stroller! Great idea and lots of fun.


http://www.gittabags.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment